Frequently Asked Questions
Planning to experience a night at Windmill International? These are questions we get asked a lot, and the answers will help you enjoy yourself even more…
1. How much does it cost to come into the Windmill?
Entry to the Windmill is £15 per person
2. Are drinks expensive?
Drinks prices at the Windmill are comparable to the average price of drinks at popular Central London nightclubs.
3. What is the dress code?
The dress code at the Windmill is smart casual.
4. Is fancy dress permitted at the Windmill?
If you planning to attend the Windmill for a special occasion that involves fancy dress, such as for a stag party, please contact us before hand.
5. What are the rules?
The Windmill club enforces a strict policy of no touching at all times.
6. Are there different rules for the VIP Lounge?
No, the same no touching rules apply to the VIP Lounge – it is simply a more lavish area to watch the dancing from.
7. How many girls will be working?
A whole host of truly mesmerising girls take to the stage every night at the Windmill, and watching them dance will be an unforgettable experience.
8. Are stag and birthday parties welcome?
9. Are couples welcome?
Yes, the Windmill is happy to host couples for the evening.
10. Are the dances fully nude?
There is a variety of entertainment on show during a visit to the Windmill, and this includes fully nude dances.
11. Do you offer private dances?
The Windmill does offer the chance to experience a private dance, which can be organised for you for £20.
The following rules must be followed whilst any performer is dancing for you:
• Before a dancer may perform, you must be seated with your back against the back of the seat and your hands by your side. You must remain seated for the duration of the dance.
• You must remain seated while the performer redresses.
• You must not touch the performer during her performance.
• You must not attempt to arrange to meet any performer privately or to give your telephone number or business card for that purpose. The performers will report any such requests and you will be asked to leave.
• You should not ask the performer to perform any sexual favour or use any profane language.
• You must not perform any act of sexual simulation or sexual stimulation.
• You must not film or attempt to film any performance that is being provided for you.
• The venue operates a smart casual dress code to which you must conform.
• No person under the age of 18 will be admitted.
• We operate a challenge 21 policy. If you are lucky enough to look under 21 you will be required to produce a valid I.D (either a passport or driving licence).
• You must remain fully clothed coming in and leaving the club premises.
• Photographs or video footage are not permitted to be taken with any equipment including mobile phones whilst on the premises. (Please keep your camera phone in your pocket).
• You should behave in an appropriate manner outside the premises so as not to cause disturbance to any local residents in the neighbourhood.
• If you appear to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs you will be asked to leave the venue.
• Management reserves the right to refuse admission and to remove customers who fail to comply with the stated rules of the club including causing disturbance to any local residents in the neighbourhood.
Failure to comply with this code may result in you being asked to leave the premises without refund of any monies paid